Our teaching is structured around the Early Years Foundation Stage programme. The Early Years Foundation Stage is part of the British National Curriculum.
At Gracefield, our approach ensures the following:
- That every child is given an opportunity to learn at their pace
- That each child’s progress is monitored closely to reinforce learning
- That the learning environment is always kid-friendly, i.e. fun, engaging, yet challenging.
- That teaching is based on proven methods, complemented by a comprehensive syllabus
- That play and extra-curricular build motor skills, while allowing children to express themselves in ways that develop excellent language skills.